Car-Michael Cleaning would like you to put us to the test.
Once you have tried our services, we believe that you won’t settle for anything less than Car-Michael Cleaning. Call us today to discuss your cleaning needs.
We are much more than professional carpet/tile cleaners. For people that prefer a clean environment. We specialize in hard surface cleaning including: ceramic tile, porcelain, and natural stone. We clean carpet, upholstery, mattresses, area rugs, countertops, shower stalls, pet stain and removal and carpet pad flushing (urine treatment)
Carpet Cleaning Promotion
Carpet Cleaning PROMO – Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
Get one room cleaned for FREE when you book a 3 room cleaning appointment. Get ready for the holidays by booking your Car-Michael Cleaning carpet cleaning service before September 30, 2015 Pay for 3 rooms and get your fourth room FREE. (some conditions apply)
13 Step Process
- Pre-Inspection with the client and evaluation of fibres and stains
- Pre-Vacuum to remove any surface dirt
- Prep Room move furniture, protect walls with corner guards and corrective pads, place run-off mats in entrance
- Pre-treat stains
- Pre-treat carpet with Injection Sprayer
- Pre-Groom or aggitate carpet
- Hot Water Extract (steam cleaning)
- Furniture replaced with protective blocks
- Inspect and post spot clean
- Carpet protector application (additional charges apply)
- Final Grooming
- Use of air movers to speed up dry times
- Final Inspection with client
Tile Cleaning Promotion
Get 1/2 price Tile Cleaning!
Book your Car-Michael Cleaning tile cleaning service before September 30, 2015 and receive 1/2 price tile cleaning when you book a Grout Colour Seal Restoration.
10 Step Tile Cleaning
Step 1. Pre-Inspection & Testing. We will inspect your floor to determine expected results.
Step 2. Vacuum Floor. Your floor will be vacuumed to remove loose debris.
Step 3 Tape and Protect. We will protect baseboards, cabinets, walls and any furniture in the work area.
Step 4 Apply T&G Cleaner. Floor are treated with our high quality cleaner and tile and grout is agitated.
Step 5 Hot Water Extraction. We use a 1200 PSI Turbo. (Emulsifier, high pressure, Heat, vacuum)
Step 6 Speed Dry. After the floors are towel dried we use high speed air movers to complete the drying process.
Step 7 Apply Sealer. A premium sealer is applied to natural stone or a grout colour seal is applied to the grout.
Step 8 Final Inspection. Touch ups done as needed.
Step 9 Floor Buffing. Excess haze is removed.
Step 10 Post Inspection. A final walk through is done to ensure complete satisfaction.
Call to book your appointmant today!